What Not to Store
You might be wondering, “What items should I not put into storage”. This is a very common question, especially to people who are new to storing their belongings. Below, I will share a list of items not really recommend or even sometimes a loud to be stored at a storage facility.
Items you should NOT store:
- Explosives (of any kind)
- Propane tanks
- Toxic materials
- Animal Products
- (Anything) illegal by state or federal law
Our next post will be discussing items you should think twice about storing but you still could have the option to store.
Our new website redesign!
We have recently redesigned our website and I wanted to share some of our new features with you. The biggest change to our website is the redesign of our homepage. We have also added new a brand new FAQ section and gave a small facelift to some other additional pages.
- Our homepage now features a streamlined user friendly navigation
- We have also adapted a new layout for the page
- All ten of our location pages have received a facelift with an easier to use reservation system
- Our About Us page has been updated as well with new content
- An FAQ webpage has been added to highlight a lot of our current and previous customer’s frequently asked questions
Please feel free to share your feedback on our current changes!
(Below is a preview from our homepage)